Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner

21 - 40 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
7,235 Posts
Wee Kirk of the Heather, Elizabeth Taylor was married there too! We went back there a few years just for the heck of it, just a dinky little place.
ohhh...you got married in a fancy stand-by-itself church!

heh

That was my first plane ride.
What I remember most about it, was being able to smoke cigarettes in the back of the plane.

That's right kids...smoking ON the plane!

·
Registered
7,235 Posts
Is there a "post your wedding pics" thread in the secret clubhouse?

(I'm not posting mine, but I wouldn't mind seeing yours..just to see if they still use the same background)

Did they also give you a cassette tape of the ceremony?

We got one.

I haven't listened to it.

I'd bet money my wife has though.

·
Registered
10,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Well, it's been an awesome day at the seminar. Catching up with old friends and meeting some new ones. Already have a list of ideas and action steps to implement in my business, and we still have one more day to go!

Just have to say, Brandt Domas is one cool guy.

Attachments

·
Registered
10,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
OK, now i got to know!
Brandt started his session talking a little about "branding". Being in Chicago he was likening it to the look of the Blues Brothers. To liven things up, he had a bag full of sunglasses and he handed one out to each of us. At the end of the day we took a group photo that should be pretty funny when it gets put into PWC. :yes:

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
Sounds incredibly awesome. Just like something I need. I am getting things figured out some and will be able to afford something like this in days to come. There will likely never be another blues brothers branding seminar again though. :rockon: If there were a video of that session I would like to see. It sounds like I missed out on something good. In Chicago at that.

Like Workaholic said please do share.

21 - 40 of 46 Posts