Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner

101 - 112 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Rules and Regs

We do not want to violate the rules of the forum, but people are asking questions about problems that our product solves. Are we considered advertising if we respond to those questions?

Thanks,

Don

·
Administrator
19,583 Posts
We do not want to violate the rules of the forum, but people are asking questions about problems that our product solves. Are we considered advertising if we respond to those questions?

Thanks,

Don
Don, actually you already were in violation of the advertising rules hence my editing of your intro post. Painting contractors (along with pressure washing companies, wood restoration outfits and a few other minor variations) may post a link to their company in their signature line after twenty posts. Links to any other services or products are in violation of the advertising rules. Please go to the Quick Links section and click on Forum Rules and you will find another link to Advertising Rules where things are explained in more detail.

·
Administrator
19,583 Posts
Do want to add a "thank you" to Don for at least realizing he might be violating some advertising rules and asking for clarification. Not many would even think about it or care.

Reactions: Cricket

·
Administrator
19,583 Posts
When I click on a post that someone wrote me or just says end. .I can't see there question
I'm a bit confused. Do you mean in the introduction thread you started? Anyone who's posted a reply there should have their post right there for you to view.
If someone sent you a private message, you should be able to read it but you can't post a reply of your own until after your twentieth post.

Reactions: Wildbill7145

·
Registered
4,010 Posts
I'm lost. Can I sell my services here? Promote my business? Ask how much I should charge on a job? Talk about family unfriendly things here?what if I bribe the mods with bacon? Please help. Also, if you could please tell me the winning lotto numbers for next week's drawing i'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance! :)

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
19,583 Posts
I'm lost. Can I sell my services here? Promote my business? Ask how much I should charge on a job? Talk about family unfriendly things here?what if I bribe the mods with bacon? Please help. Also, if you could please tell me the winning lotto numbers for next week's drawing i'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance! :)

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
No
Yes
I don't know or care.
No
That could work.
Sorry, no can do.
You're welcome.

101 - 112 of 112 Posts