Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Fresh View Painting LLC
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just want to say that I have been a Sherwin Williams guy for most of my 16 years and just recently hooked up with a Kilz Rep from The Home Depot who has talked me into trying the Behr Ultra self priming. I am very impressed with the coverage of this product. It is suppose to be comparible to Sherwins Super Paint but I would say the benefit of the Behr product is that it also comes in a deep base which Super Paint doesn't. Home Depot also offers contractors a 20% discount on all paint which is a new program and only took me 1 purchase to move from 10 to 20%. I have always been anti Behr but they are starting to compete in my eyes. Just a little info for you guys out there.

·
Fresh View Painting LLC
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
okay

Thanks for the spam.
No spam, like I said I have been a Sherwin Williams product using painter for 16 years and I will continue to use Sherwin Williams but just putting the Behr out there. How that is spam I have no idea. And what would a painting contractor like me benefit from telling you this. Thanks for your negative comment though. Always a couple of you out there.

·
Super Moderator
9,503 Posts
Well, he is not from the Georgia Headquarters like all the other ones, so I think he is legitimate at this point. We have a horribly bad history here with dishonest Behr and Home Depot employees posing as contractors and spamming the forum.

Just as an FYI, if you want a harsh entry to PaintTalk, make your early posts about the wonders of Berh paint. Do a search and see what we mean.

Anyway, welcome to the site.

Only moderators can prevent trainwrecks.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.