Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

· Registered
75 Posts
The odd time I did use Ben Moore in the last few years a lot ot times I would get small drops of tint in my roller leaving dots on the wall. Was it just not shaken enough?
I had that happen with the ultra spec a lot last few years. Never effected the color but was annoying having to get it off the wall and roller as it spreads quite a bit.

· Registered
4,498 Posts
I had that happen with the ultra spec a lot last few years. Never effected the color but was annoying having to get it off the wall and roller as it spreads quite a bit.
Do none of y'alls stores look in the cans or something? Hearing these stories just gives me all the confidence in the world all you need to have a successful store is provide services that are anything slightly beyond the bare minimum

· Registered
75 Posts
Do none of y'alls stores look in the cans or something? Hearing these stories just gives me all the confidence in the world all you need to have a successful store is provide services that are anything slightly beyond the bare minimum
Not sure but it really isn't a big deal especially if it's first coat. If it's on finish coat I just throw my roller out and use a different one.
If you like greyed out ceilings:ROFLMAO:
I agree it is a smudge on the grey scale but I've been using it for a long time and not one customer has complained or mentioned it wasn't white. I like the promar because it can make even shitty taping jobs look somewhat presentable.

The worst is when you're all done painting ceiling and come back at touchups and find the drywall guy was called back to fix his joints. Promar hides everything.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts