Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
2 Posts
That event was simply amazing! I don't have enough words to describe it properly. Music, guests, food, beverages, everything on a highest level. After the official part, there was a party thrown, and it was the most memorable party I have ever attended.

·
Registered
372 Posts
That event was simply amazing! I don't have enough words to describe it properly. Music, guests, food, beverages, everything on a highest level. After the official part, there was a party thrown, and it was the most memorable party I have ever attended.
Flowery spammer, hilarious post.

That said, I did one time go to a tile related trade event that had Budweiser in the coolers and Chaka Khan and Tower of Power playing while we ate fully catered food.

I highly doubt showing up to paint at a Ben Moore store would have that, though.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Flowery spammer, hilarious post.

That said, I did one time go to a tile related trade event that had Budweiser in the coolers and Chaka Khan and Tower of Power playing while we ate fully catered food.

I highly doubt showing up to paint at a Ben Moore store would have that, though.
I strongly doubt that you see the difference between a spammer and a beginner.

·
Super Moderator
Licensed General Contractor, Painting Contractor
2,326 Posts
I strongly doubt that you see the difference between a spammer and a beginner.
@celicaxx was in fact correct. They were a spammer. I just banned them as well as 2 other usernames they created. Perhaps you could make your 2nd-ever post something related to painting, or better yet, an introductory post. Welcome to Paint Talk btw.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts