41 - 60 of 61 Posts

·
Retired Moderator
10,539 Posts

·
Registered
10,569 Posts
What is this PZ and BZ you speak of o_O
The PZ is the political zone. It's a special forum to discuss politics. For entry you need 50 posts and need to request entry from Cricket.

The BZ is the business zone. It's a separate area closed to public eyes that we can discuss sensitive business issues. You need 850 posts and are automatically added.

·
Super Moderator
6,362 Posts
The PZ is the political zone. It's a special forum to discuss politics. For entry you need 50 posts and need to request entry from Cricket.

The BZ is the business zone. It's a separate area closed to public eyes that we can discuss sensitive business issues. You need 850 posts and are automatically added.
I just checked out the PZ and it's bloody quiet in there! I was thinking there'd be lots of rabble rousing going on behind that curtain.

My next check was supposed to be the BZ. I thought you only needed 750 posts to get in that door? I'm gonna need more Steve Richards styling RPP type posts to hit that mark if it's 850!

(RPP)

·
Administrator
Community Manager
2,790 Posts
I couldn't find PZ on the website. The phone app that I use just shows me every thread that's been commented on recently
Are you referring to the app that you download to your phone? If so...

Click on the 3 horizontal line near the upper left hand corner. It will open more options from the left. Select "browse" which will take you to the forums.

ptf1.jpg

The PZ is part of the Off Topic areas so you choose Paint Talk Community and then Off Topic. At the top you will see the Politics subforum.

ptforum2.jpg

·
PinheadsUnite
30,724 Posts
Also, we like to talk about Jesus in the PZ.
Lots of Jesus

In fact daArch is known as the Ned Flanders of the PZ

Diddly doo neighbor
:whistling2:
OK I made that up.
Not at all made up, like Ned, I am genuinely well-meaning, good-natured, and always defending the good in people.

I do understand how that does get a few backs up, but such is the price Pollyanna has to endure. :thumbsup:

·
Banned
2,373 Posts
Heh. Well I wouldn't mind being allowed to play in PZ if you get a chance Cricket (assuming you're still reading the thread). I think I'm passed that post count. Now to make 750 up :p

41 - 60 of 61 Posts