Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need some back up, .. New construction residential (hardy board and hemlock accent) , should I pressure wash Uncaulked (for time management) or caulk first (Ext.trim-caseing-facia) then pressure wash. I am concerned about the water going into joints and probably causing a mess, Wait, I think I got it , ,:vs_coffee:

· Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The client attimently requested pressure washing before painting because house has been in development for 1.5 years with a fair amount of dust on surface. Very good point of the painters caulk not being a weather barrier primary to the actual siding/flashing (very good point ," dammit Spok Im a painter! not a siding and flashing guy". And a great point that the siding guys may be responsable for closing those gaps with "quad ? ?. I will invest my time to inform client in a "client freindly way " of these fine points. ( some clients just want me to say " Yes , It will be done. !

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.