Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
COX AC-002 Caulk Warmer Bag Junior https://a.co/d/2Vneo80

Anybody tried this thing or anything similar?

I like using quad around areas vulnerable to rot, but that stuff is so hard to squeeze once the weather starts to cool off. Sometimes I'll use a bucket full of hot water but that's not always available throughout the day. I've got a high viscosity gun that makes it a little bit easier but still a pretty hard squeeze. Thought about getting an electric gun but if there's 3 or 4 of us caulking I'd still preferr to be able to use standard guns.

If it doesn't work I can still probably bring leftovers to work in it..

·
Super Moderator
Licensed General Contractor, Painting Contractor, Christmas Light Installer
2,758 Posts
I haven't tried it, but I'm sure it's probably more effective than my method of tossing a handfull of tubes in a 5 and sticking a blow drier through the top cap hole.
There, I answered your question. The 10 year-old in me wants to know if I can now laugh uncontrollably at the title of this thread?

·
Super Moderator
Journeyman Painting Contractor
4,113 Posts
I haven't tried it, but I'm sure it's probably more effective than my method of tossing a handfull of tubes in a 5 and sticking a blow drier through the top cap hole.
There, I answered your question. The 10 year-old in me wants to know if I can now laugh uncontrollably at the title of this thread?
Could come in handy on the ski hill for those long chair lift rides.😏

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I could have titled the thread 'sealant warmer bag' but where's the fun in that?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts