Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
House Painting Reading PA
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi y'all. I am a Florida transplant in PA now. Do not let the name fool ya. I am a painter/power washer hybrid. My family has been paint contractors since 1902, so I know coatings. I added the PW to my services because there was too much money being left on the table. I learned the ropes this year, made some good money and bridged the gap between the 2 trades. I learned so much that I had wrong for many years. I love being a Interior Painting Company with the ability to transform the look and feel of a clients living space into a dream they thought could not be achieved.

On a unrelated note. I am a huge college football fan. Been a Florida Gator since birth they say, so its not a band wagon thing with #15 Tebow for me. He actually was on the Church Football team for the HS the same time I was attending Trinity Baptist. I told the old coach, what a overlook on your part coach. He smiled and said lose some lose some. Of coarse the HS team was state champions 2 years in a row with a long undefeated streak, so why re invent the wheel.

I am into history, especially the CW, AR, Ancient empires and such as well as Greek and Hebrew biblical and historical studies.

·
Registered
5,097 Posts
Jim is a smart, witty fun dude to talk to. I've gotten to know him well since he moved up here.

·
House Painting Reading PA
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the welcome. I plan on one day re-opening a satellite office of sorts down there to get my old customers back on board as well as create a new wealth of customers with the marketing and presentation I have learned from these boards.

I know what they call Northerners who come down South to live and will not leave. What do they call Southerners who move up north and will not leave?

:censored:? lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts