Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
P&D Trainer & Assessor
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the latest version of a video I have been working on.

If you have the time to watch this let me know what you think of this video. I want to use it to teach basic concepts on colour theory for colour matching.

I will be adding more information on the video later.

·
P&D Trainer & Assessor
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know, don't worry if you don't dude. I probably wouldn't either if someone else had posted the video.

I probably should not have posted it on this forum.

·
Registered
83 Posts
I know, don't worry if you don't dude. I probably wouldn't either if someone else had posted the video.

I probably should not have posted it on this forum.
I, for one, am glad you did. Sure, the internet has accustomed us to getting information in 30 second snippets, but I did watch the whole video because I think you did a great job on it.

I already knew most of what you covered, but you presented it in a very clear way that I found very watchable.

Thanks.

·
P&D Trainer & Assessor
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I, for one, am glad you did. Sure, the internet has accustomed us to getting information in 30 second snippets, but I did watch the whole video because I think you did a great job on it.

I already knew most of what you covered, but you presented it in a very clear way that I found very watchable.

Thanks.
Thanks mate, glad for the feedback. It has a target audience of new painting students so I don't blame anyone else getting bored with it.

I appreciate your feedback and taking the time to watch it. As part of the legislation and guidelines that I have to comply with as a trainer I have to show that I get my resources moderated and validated by industry.

I use this site as evidence of that moderation so your comments are very helpful in demonstrating the validity of my content.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts