Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Beach painter
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good evening morning whatever it is wherever you are any painters out there from the ole north state ? doing commercial work, I'm getting the hell away from the new residential market IV"E been doing this crap to long, for what there wanting pay around here 1980s pricing " :censored:" need a little bidding advice before the land sharks move in Iv"e had some good invitations to bid some large jobs 10.000 to 70.000 sq ft it looks like .80 sq ft. anybody interested in talking I can give more info ??

·
Estimator/Instructor
1,004 Posts
It's going to take a whole lot more than this venue to help you.
Give me a call this week and I'll give you some good advice...
603-263-0345

·
Registered
7,822 Posts
Welcome to the site from a fellow tarheel from SE North Carolina. I found the commercial NC market to be a bad fit for me, just like the residential NC market in terms of profit margins. In fact it was worse, and many pc's are depending on additional work to make any money. Their bids are often dead break even.

I do repaints and remodels, and probably always will unless things change for the better.

Harry does know his stuff thou, and has more experience than anyone else here. Best of luck :thumbsup:

·
A Brush Above
4,669 Posts
Hi Claude. Id like my grain bins dun painted. Can you give me a real gud prize for them? There awful big. Whats your goin rate for a project like this? Im in Texas but I can ship the grain bins to your area.

·
17,831 Posts
Hi Claude. Id like my grain bins dun painted. Can you give me a real gud prize for them? There awful big. Whats your goin rate for a project like this? Im in Texas but I can ship the grain bins to your area.
lol Claude was removed which made my posts less entertaining. :censored: I did quote him nine times in another thread, now I look even more stupid. :censored:

·
A Brush Above
4,669 Posts
lol Claude was removed which made my posts less entertaining. :censored: I did quote him nine times in another thread, now I look even more stupid. :censored:
I saw it. Your quotes make sense with me. ;)

·
Administrator
20,037 Posts
I has no idea what youz two talkin' bout. :no: :whistling2:

·
Administrator
20,037 Posts

·
Administrator
20,037 Posts

·
Administrator
20,037 Posts
Reactions: Gough

·
PaInTeR ExTrAoRdInAiRe
4,508 Posts
Good evening morning whatever it is wherever you are any painters out there from the ole north state ? doing commercial work, I'm getting the hell away from the new residential market IV"E been doing this crap to long, for what there wanting pay around here 1980s pricing " :censored:" need a little bidding advice before the land sharks move in Iv"e had some good invitations to bid some large jobs 10.000 to 70.000 sq ft it looks like .80 sq ft. anybody interested in talking I can give more info ??
Good evening morning to you too. :whistling2:

1 - 20 of 81 Posts