Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Painting Professional
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi painters.
I have just joined this site and wanted to introduce myself and ask for help regarding estimating and management software for painters.

First a little about myself:

• I have been painting professionally for 25 years.
  • I do mostly high end residential, interior and exterior, but also work on commercial buildings, condos, apartments and businesses.
  • We paint cabinetry using a wide variety of coatings.
  • I usually have between 8 to 10 painters employed at any given time.
  • All of my work is through referrals from contractors and designers that I have worked with for many years.
I am considering using construction management software for estimating, scheduling, and especially for tracking change orders.

Any suggestions for software that is effective but not too expensive? I have looked at Buildertrend which looks great, but the cost is prohibitive.

Looking forward to hearing from you and being part of this forum.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi painters.
I have just joined this site and wanted to introduce myself and ask for help regarding estimating and management software for painters.

First a little about myself:

• I have been painting professionally for 25 years.
  • I do mostly high end residential, interior and exterior, but also work on commercial buildings, condos, apartments and businesses.
  • We paint cabinetry using a wide variety of coatings.
  • I usually have between 8 to 10 painters employed at any given time.
  • All of my work is through referrals from contractors and designers that I have worked with for many years.
I am considering using construction management software for estimating, scheduling, and especially for tracking change orders.

Any suggestions for software that is effective but not too expensive? I have looked at Buildertrend which looks great, but the cost is prohibitive.

Looking forward to hearing from you and being part of this forum.
The best construction management software I would recommend would be Bridgit. It has everything you said you need, from estimating, tracking change orders, and scheduling your projects. My company uses it, and so far, it's been helpful in our process. Although if you want options, you could check out this article here to choose between the software you'd prefer and the features they have.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts