Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Master Painter
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a small deck I did in the neighboring town of Matawan New Jersey . I stained this deck a baby blue color about 7 years ago . The customers decided it was time for a color change and went to a gray that matches the house . I used Benjamin Moore Arborcoat solid latex stain on this job after a thorough power washing with a mildew killer treatment .

·
Delco, Pa
1,176 Posts
Looks good. I never tried arbor coat but was at BM for customer appreciation lunch yesterday and they gave e a voucher for 2 free gallons. My next deck stain I'm going to try it out.

·
Master Painter
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks good. I never tried arbor coat but was at BM for customer appreciation lunch yesterday and they gave e a voucher for 2 free gallons. My next deck stain I'm going to try it out.

The Arborcoat did a fine job on this project . I am very pleased with it ! It wouldn't hurt if it was a tad bit thicker but that is the nature of deck stains .

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Your work looks good. Hate that it matches the house. Kind of....blah.

I'm staining spindles on a deck with treks decking. They picked a color that matched the decking almost exactly. I like contrast myself.

Regardless, looks like you did a great job.

·
Master Painter
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Your work looks good. Hate that it matches the house. Kind of....blah.

I'm staining spindles on a deck with treks decking. They picked a color that matched the decking almost exactly. I like contrast myself.

Regardless, looks like you did a great job.

The homeowners had a contrasting color before which I though did not look bad . But this time around they wanted it closer to the siding color of the house . I give'm what they want :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts