Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
1,211 Posts
These rocks are really nice. What prevents us from doing this type of setup is due to the fact that it is difficult to spray both sides in one day without leaving superficial scratches on one side or the other. Plus there's always the risk of one side sticking to the rack supports. Therefore we go with door and cabinet deckers that are sold out of Amarillo Texas. They allow you to spray both sides 2 coats in one day and return to service the following day. All that is needed is a slight touch up in the small holes that are drilled on each side or at the top and bottom of each cabinet door.

· Registered
1 Posts
Having nothing locally available, I did a search to see if there were any good ideas out there. This one is pretty ingenious. She forgot to where the whites for the pic, though…
One day I will have a shop. One day...
Any idea what she used to support the back Tees? galvanize steel is not an option as it does not slide through the Tee fulling. I can’t seem to figure that part of this out.

· Registered
1 Posts
I just made a drying rack like this one, i used ¾pvc ts and pipe with galvanize pipe for the back ts , its a little loose but once the front tees sit on top of oneanother they have great support, used galvanized round feet for mounting the pips to a furniture cart , so far so good

· Super Moderator
Journeyman Painting Contractor
4,410 Posts
I just made a drying rack like this one, i used ¾pvc ts and pipe with galvanize pipe for the back ts , its a little loose but once the front tees sit on top of oneanother they have great support, used galvanized round feet for mounting the pips to a furniture cart , so far so good
Any idea what she used to support the back Tees? galvanize steel is not an option as it does not slide through the Tee fulling. I can’t seem to figure that part of this out.
Thanks for sharing. Fill out your profiles and identify yourselves, so we can decide whether or not to care about your contribution to an 8 year old thread.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts