Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have found that Draw Tite is a great product. Only draw back is ordering direct. Is this product being offered in any paint stores?
Sage

·
Registered
24 Posts
google draw tite

only thing i could find is a towing attachment is this what ya'll a talking about?

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Draw Tite is great for drywall repair, for that reason I keep a quart in the van at all times. Makes for a good sizing for wallpaper too.
Seems like they would get there act together on distribution, I think it would be a great seller.

Humble, ordering by the pallette? I can barely stand the shipping fee on two gallons! ;)
Sage

·
Registered
315 Posts
Humble, ordering by the pallette? I can barely stand the shipping fee on two gallons! ;)
Sage
So become a regional distributer and get wholesale prices. Get the product shipped frieght a few pallets at a time. You would probably pay about $10 per gallon or less.

Of course I am only half serious... but if the product is really as good as you say and you know other painters in your area would buy it from you, it's worth a shot.

Usually in smaller companies like theirs you can speak directly with the owner after a few calls to the head of their sales department.

I exchange e-mails with the CEO of UGL all the time, asking him about effloresance. :laughing:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts