Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner

Dry Paint

1956 Views 5 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  The Painter Guy
Anyone have any experiance with new product that is applied in full wall size sheets (peel & stick) overlapping edges as you go. I saw it on a diy show but forgot to write down product name. I think it might be something similar to Gliddens peel & stick samples?
1 - 1 of 6 Posts
I think its called wallpaper, we dont really see much of it around here...KIDDING! Actually, never heard of such a thing as a paint product, although it doesnt surprise me that the technology is there.

Closest I have seen is decorative painters who do a mural and then come in and apply it by wrapping it around the room...

1 - 1 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.