Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Site Paint Sprayer
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
I'm looking for some decent ear defenders I can use under my air fed mask.
I used to be able to wear my headphone type ear defenders under my old mask but my new IWATA is too tight fitting to allow any space.

Sports equipment Helmet Blue Product Sports gear

I bought these ones from Amazon...FAIL!!! they stay in my ears but don't reduce noise at all and are uncomfortable.
Also tried the soft disposable type ones, usually bright yellow, these dont stay in the ear.
Bicycle part Auto part Font Circle Metal

so wondering if anybody uses anything or has suggestions.

Was looking at these orange things on the right as they have a handy neck hanger. Anyone use these before?
Ear Eyewear Font Personal protective equipment Output device

Hope you can help.

·
Premium Member
2,291 Posts
I use Apple Air Pod Pros. They have active noise cancelling. I don't know if they would fit under your helmet, but I have worn them under a motorcycle helmet before and they fit ok, but sometimes fall out when removing helmet.

(I like to listen to music or audiobooks when I'm wearing ear protection).

Rectangle Font Screenshot Parallel Number

source

Edit:
Forgot to add these: These Ear Peace Earplugs are my preferred Ear Plugs when wearing a helmet. They have (3) interchangeable filters that allow you to adjust the amount of noise comes in, or is filtered out. They fit inside the ear canal, so they won't interfere with a helpmet. They have a little grab handle to get them out. They are small though, so easy to lose. I carry the small stack tube that it comes with whenever I wear them, and just pop them in my pocket.

·
Registered
Site Paint Sprayer
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks for the input guys,

I have ordered these loop ones.
Lets see how they go

1 - 6 of 6 Posts