Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone with success using email marketing software like icontact and constantcontact?

I've obtained a list of Dallas area Property Managers already created with names and email addresses!!

Even though its a bit old, im gonna put it into one of these email marketing solutions and press send...

Before that I have to do some persuasive writing, which is going quite well... just a paragraph about our values, and what we can do for a property manager to take away the stresses, like online project management and fast email communications.

I also spent some time polishing up the website so that our first impression truly represents our product.

so i think its ready to go, im gonna send on monday i think.

any thoughts

:)

·
Registered
12,314 Posts
I use Constant Contact and like it. But be careful with lists that are not opt in. You can get into trouble for spamming, and it could tick off potential customers. Unless you are sure about the list, build your own with permission.

Brian Phillips
I wondered about this too. I initially decided against after realizing how many emails I delete daily without opening if I do not know sender.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Good Point RCP.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts