Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I'll make this short.

I applied Sonogaurd Top Coat to a driveway. I've used this product plenty before, no issues.

Well, after we apply it at 15mils for the thin 1st coat, now it's still wet 2 days later.

The second can BLEW UP in my workers garage and coated his 2002 Camaro SS:censored:

This is about 2k sq.Ft., and this must be encapsulated immediately.

PLEASE ANYONE HALP!!!

You can call me at 941-626-4715, as I will be going to my industrial reps church to chase him down, lol.

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Well Stanley, that's another fine mess you've gotten us into.

I wouldn't try stripping it or anything else until your rep looks at it. Let them deal with the mess.

You could always phone these guys to get you up the driveway until it's sorted...

·
"Member"
10,719 Posts
Ok, I'll make this short.

I applied Sonogaurd Top Coat to a driveway. I've used this product plenty before, no issues.

Well, after we apply it at 15mils for the thin 1st coat, now it's still wet 2 days later.

The second can BLEW UP in my workers garage and coated his 2002 Camaro SS:censored:

This is about 2k sq.Ft., and this must be encapsulated immediately.

PLEASE ANYONE HALP!!!

You can call me at 941-626-4715, as I will be going to my industrial reps church to chase him down, lol.
How old is the concrete? Did you clean the concrete and did you wash it off completely and or neutralize the agent? Did you use their primers or base coats?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts