Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for recommendations for equipment and advice that will help with paper work while traveling for extended periods of time. Been in business over 40 years and now able to travel more but still need to answer calls, type quotes, and do the paper work. I've heard of printers that can be used while traveling and will have a PC & Tablet. Any answers/advice will be appreciated!

·
Super Moderator
7,024 Posts
Looking for recommendations for equipment and advice that will help with paper work while traveling for extended periods of time. Been in business over 40 years and now able to travel more but still need to answer calls, type quotes, and do the paper work. I've heard of printers that can be used while traveling and will have a PC & Tablet. Any answers/advice will be appreciated!
I have a Microsoft surface pro that I really like. It has an easily detachable keyboard so it can be used as either a pc or a tablet. When on the road I create a mobile Hotspot on my phone for internet access.

Sent from my IN2017 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
415 Posts
I've heard of printers that can be used while traveling and will have a PC & Tablet. Any answers/advice will be appreciated!
I would save your money and get the best home printer that fits your needs. The mobile printers are junk. Wire your vehicle for A/C current if it's not already. What are you traveling in?

·
Registered
107 Posts
If you are staying in a hotel, look for one that has internet cafe. When I traveled to Florida for a week, I was able to work on my laptop through my phone hotspot, and if I needed to print something, I just walked down the hall where they essentially had office space set up. I could have used their wifi, but used my own secure connection instead.

·
Banned
3 Posts
I think that the best choice will be to get used pieces of machinery. Machines tend to be reliable and appear to be well made.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts