Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if any of you more established fella's offer any warrenty on your exterior repaints? If you do, what are some of the conditions of the warranty? I'm just foreseeing many possible variables for problems with exterior repaints up here in Maine. Thanks

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Just wondering if any of you more established fella's offer any warrenty on your exterior repaints? If you do, what are some of the conditions of the warranty? I'm just foreseeing many possible variables for problems with exterior repaints up here in Maine. Thanks
I don't really offer a warrantee....but if a customer has a problem and it falls within a reasonable amount of time I will take care of it, interior or exterior.....every now and again you will get on of those pia that you just can't please but I will always show up and try

If I know the person I tell them "I guarantee the wood will not rust and your metal wont splinter"

·
Registered
266 Posts
warrantys are a little hard to do if you dont price the job to do it "properly" haha, this means removing all peeling paint and so on. if you do so then warranty against paint peeling blistering or flaking can be there but only if your using premium products . it comes down to the old u get what u pay for theory.

we do a 5 year workmanship warranty which only covers our workmanship as an applicator . so any cracking or paint blistering due to bad formulation etc is not our problem... i believe its fair to offer something but if your not into it then thats all good too. i personally only offer it for expensive quotes or new work.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts