Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, this is my first post here on the forum and I am not 100% sure which forum it should go in. We have painted miles of fences and have 100's of gallons of white paint left. This is Lexingtion Barn and Fence paint, color White. I believe it can be mixed to any color though.

Looking to get $15/gal (up to 100 gal) $10/gal (over 100 gal). Please feel free to call my cell 732-882-2291

·
4,698 Posts
Being that you are a 1st time poster I would only buy BEHR products from you. I would even buy Ralph Lauren, see if you can make these products fall from a truck also.

·
crowinthewind
346 Posts
I myself would never post my cell# on anything, man,, the freaks come outta the woodwork! yea, why dont someone take it back? If I sold paint and I could buy it back at half price, yea I do that! even if it is oil.

·
tsevnami
2,189 Posts
ohhh look its self priming too, I will have to side by side it with duration and aura exterior. I wonder if I overnighted it to WI if I could make it more than $60 a gallon :yes:

·
"Member"
10,719 Posts
Hey, YO ...Bada Bing...Bada Boom ...you dont buy it you may end up in a landfill you greezeeball .... call Premier .. he's a Jersey boy....he might be able to use it on one of his 200k paint jobs.....

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for the suggestion of returning it to the vendor at 1/2 price. Not a bad idea.

I will stop posting here. BTW, it is from a farm where we paint fences and decided to not put up as many fences as originally planed.

·
Super Moderator
9,467 Posts
If they are unopened and untinted, you should be able to return them at full price, unless the volume you have is far more than they typically carry or you special ordered it.

·
crowinthewind
346 Posts
Id try that first, then mabey advertise in your area paper, could drag up buyers locally. sorry man if it felt like we were hakin on you, but at first I really thought it was a joke. didnt mean to sound rude, theres a small band of us that are like flys on pies when it comes to the unusual. and unusual is a fine line in here.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Hey, YO ...Bada Bing...Bada Boom ...you dont buy it you may end up in a landfill you greezeeball .... call Premier .. he's a Jersey boy....he might be able to use it on one of his 200k paint jobs.....
Meaning? BTW I don't have any $220k paint jobs at the moment, only a church at $78,600...sorry

1 - 18 of 18 Posts