Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,

Im new to the site but already feel like I've been here for a while... I was hoping I could get some help here. I've moved to another town out of my service area and want to expand in a new area. I've never marketed with flyers before so I was hoping that I could get a collection of flyers posted here to give me some ideas. If you don't mind post you best or favorite flyers here. Btw I'm in Canada and have never had to advertise much before... any ideas on where I would go to find out about solicitation laws?

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm backwards

Just noticed the private message after I posted that, sorry,lol. Just got carried away reading threads and launched into asking questions. I posted an intro thread, not sure how to link it yet but it's there.

·
Registered
5,515 Posts
Just noticed the private message after I posted that, sorry,lol. Just got carried away reading threads and launched into asking questions. I posted an intro thread, not sure how to link it yet but it's there.
welcome, the mods send out on average 45 pm's a day...all of them are biting and overly critical..lol just kidding.

sort of.

·
Registered
12,314 Posts
welcome, the mods send out on average 45 pm's a day...all of them are biting and overly critical..lol just kidding.

sort of.
It may just seem that way, to you!:whistling2:

Actually Nathan, the owner of the forum, sends a message welcoming each new member and suggesting they post an intro.

Welcome Walnut, don't mind Wiseypoo, great artists are often a little tempermental!;)

Look thru the marketing sections and you will get some ideas. In the US there are some restrictions for distributing flyers, it is illegal to put them in or on the mailbox. There are several members from Canada that should be along shortly.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks RCP, I've been looking through some of the marketing stuff but I thought it'd be nice to see a bunch all in one place, easier to compare and get good ideas.

and what microphone ??? what the?

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Here's one i'm working on, all incriminating information removed of course ;)
Oh No.......

Rooms from ***

Conditions.

Free offers

Not another lowballer!

ps check out my macdaddy van i'm buying on the i quit thread :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,257 Posts
Oh No.......

Rooms from ***

Conditions.

Free offers

Not another lowballer!

ps check out my macdaddy van i'm buying on the i quit thread :thumbsup:
Not lowballing in the least. In fact it's my normal rates, just made to look like a deal (when conditions are taken into account).

Saw your other thread - good stuff. That van will serve you well.

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Not lowballing in the least. In fact it's my normal rates, just made to look like a deal (when conditions are taken into account).

Saw your other thread - good stuff. That van will serve you well.
Just poking cause it reminded me of some of the debates here :whistling2:

It's all good, I may go the same route

By the way, it looks pretty cool, mine is going to suck so hard, I am no damn competition on that front, I'll just have to blow them away with my service so friend/neighbors/relatives/coworkers would have to seem STUPID not to use me, haha

Reactions: Rcon

·
Registered
428 Posts
RCP is right. I'd definitely stay away from mailboxes with flyer's. I don't know about Canada but here in the U.S. unless your a mailman, putting anything on or in a mailbox thats not yours is a federal offense & the feds do NOT know how to take a joke. :no:
Not illegal to put them in the mailbox here.

I used to get my paycheques in my bosses mailbox haha

·
I'm Colour Blind
1,630 Posts
Here's one i'm working on, all incriminating information removed of course ;)
Rcon, what are you using to create your ''unique'' ;) flyers.

That looks cool :thumbsup:

NEPS & VP will have to pay you your deposit now you've set up & are ready for print. :whistling2:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts