Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Painting Contractor
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any interest in starting a for sale or wanted section. I am sure there are contractors looking to downsize or get rid of un utilized equipment and also others that are in more of an expansionary phase that want to add to their equipment. Spray machines, washers, swing stage equipment, scaffolding, electrostatic etc.

·
Registered
12,314 Posts
We have talked about that before, there is a section over at the "sister" site, Contractor Talk
I think the consensus was we are so spread out that shipping is an issue.

If you do have something to sell, or a need, feel free to start a thread.

If anyone else is interested in a swap section, post here and we can ask Nathan, he is always open to new ideas.

·
Painting Contractor
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We have talked about that before, there is a section over at the "sister" site, Contractor Talk
I think the consensus was we are so spread out that shipping is an issue.

If you do have something to sell, or a need, feel free to start a thread.

If anyone else is interested in a swap section, post here and we can ask Nathan, he is always open to new ideas.
I didnt have anything to sell currently but thought there might be an interest. I know that shipping could be an issue, I guess it would depend on the cost of the equipment. It might be more applicable for a spray machine than a ladder. People buy equipment and get it shipped all the time from other sources. Maybe people could post in a wanted and have section that would expire in 14 or 30 days so the area doesn get cluttered with old ads.

·
17,818 Posts
Not a bad idea. (He says as he looks at all his equipment and plans on retiring in Feb......)
Any member that has something they want to sell can feel free to start a thread and see how it goes.
I am sure though if you sold it during peak season you would get a better price for it though.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts