Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
7,822 Posts
Can you connect to the site hosting the pdf at the bottom of that email labeled trade partners? Is so do you mind attaching it to a post here?

·
Registered
12,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I read it, almost thought of posting a separate thread, but the pdf was real generic, here it is.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
But.. if you spend $1900 on the BM Commercial Card in October...wait for it....wait for it.... they will give you 3 brushes! Whoopee doo!

It was in their Inside Edge newsletter this month in Canada.

·
Paint Store Owner
5,550 Posts
But.. if you spend $1900 on the BM Commercial Card in October...wait for it....wait for it.... they will give you 3 brushes! Whoopee doo!

It was in their Inside Edge newsletter this month in Canada.
Right, but you dont have to spend that in the stores!!! That card can be used anywhere. Hell, you can use it at SW and BM will still send you the items :thumbsup:

That card is great IMO. Most guys dont take advantage of it, or cant be bothered managing their expenses properly. It gives you 60 days same as cash on every single purchase you make. So.....you can run an in house account at SW, PPG, BM...wherever.....pay your bill with the card, and get another 60 days. Plus, you get all the incentives and freebies that come along with it. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
7,822 Posts
Right, but you dont have to spend that in the stores!!! That card can be used anywhere. Hell, you can use it at SW and BM will still send you the items :thumbsup:

That card is great IMO. Most guys dont take advantage of it, or cant be bothered managing their expenses properly. It gives you 60 days same as cash on every single purchase you make. So.....you can run an in house account at SW, PPG, BM...wherever.....pay your bill with the card, and get another 60 days. Plus, you get all the incentives and freebies that come along with it. :thumbsup:
I didn't know all that, I thought it was just a BM store card. Will have to check it out again.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts