Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
I'm already helping other people on other forums. I don't know if I'm allowed to link to the other forum, where I've offered the same, but a lot of businesses in the pressure washing business have already benefited from it.

I simply do it to give back to this forum as I will learn a lot from reading here, and that information, I will try to incoorporate into my own website about contractors and I will soon be adding a section on painting and painters.

I work part time as a SEO manager, and I have websites of my own. At my work, I've helped around 100 local businesses improve their websites SEO-wise thereby making them much more successful online.

All I ask is that you read through this thread before you ask questions to see if it has been answered before. You can ask questions here or send me a PM, and if I think it will benefit others, I might share the result in this thread, though removing sensitive information, like I did here.

I hope this will be valuable to others on this forum too.

·
PaInTeR ExTrAoRdInAiRe
4,508 Posts
I'm already helping other people on other forums. I don't know if I'm allowed to link to the other forum, where I've offered the same, but a lot of businesses in the pressure washing business have already benefited from it.

I simply do it to give back to this forum as I will learn a lot from reading here, and that information, I will try to incoorporate into my own website about siding contractors, contractors and I will soon be adding a section on painting and painters.

I work part time as a SEO manager, and I have websites of my own. At my work, I've helped around 100 local businesses improve their websites SEO-wise thereby making them much more successful online.

All I ask is that you read through this thread before you ask questions to see if it has been answered before. You can ask questions here or send me a PM, and if I think it will benefit others, I might share the result in this thread, though removing sensitive information, like I did here.

I hope this will be valuable to others on this forum too.
No that's ok. I could never go to another forum unless I'm allowed to take the mods with me. Feels good having all these old guys PM you about how behave on the internet.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Finding a backlink tool and check your competitors' links. They will often include hidden gems where you too can leave a backlink. Guest posting or posting to web 2.0 is also a nice way to get a good dofollow link.

Even though dofollow links are better, as far as my research shows, nofollow also carry some weight and shouldn't be ignored if you can get a nice relevant one.

Any tips on getting good dofollow backlinks?

·
Super Moderator
9,509 Posts
This is not really the direction we want things to go here.

If you would like to help with SEO, just respond when someone asks an SEO related question. Like in the SEO is dead thread.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.