Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner

Gday from Melbourne, Australia

2K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  paint_booger 
#1 ·
Happy Easter for all those that way inclined :thumbup:

Stumbled across this great forum and really looking forward to getting some interesting tips fro you all.
Cheers

btw, any idea why Wooster and Corona brushes aren't available in Australia, while Purdy you can find in any decent hardware shop?

#3 ·
Welcome from Cape Cod Massachusetts, United States of America

Can't say for the Purdy thing, but ask ThePaintStore.Com if they'll ship you some Coronas (link should be on the right side of the page)

#6 ·
I read alot of you dont like the Purdys. I for one love them but had nothing decent to compare it to. So Im stuck with them.
Slickshift, I was thinking of ordering some of thepaintstore.com, what about ebay? would they have anything. My search came up with nothing but Im a novice when it comes to that.

Whats a great all round brush for walls(corona and wooster)? I see they got million different brushes which make it confusing

Cheers for your help

#10 ·
Hi Melbourne, its good to see are a few of us starting to infiltrate. :thumbsup:
Its a great site and there is plenty of experienced heads on here;, many of the problems are universal and the solutions work regardless of where your dropsheet is spead.

I have used Thepaintstore.com on several occasions, no dramas shipping into Aust, actually very quick with great pricing.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.