Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Sure Poet, there can never be enough master painters and good Samaritans to help the poor, drunk naked women!!! In fact the village and nearby towns have no decent painters at all (hence why I am filling the void). Also, keep checking this thread as I update the pictures. I will be posting more however have to wait until the sun comes out again. It's started snowing again :)

·
Registered
106 Posts
Sure Poet, there can never be enough master painters and good Samaritans to help the poor, drunk naked women!!!
In such a mystically beautiful nature, the drunk naked women I imagined last night were those from the Botticelli's Primavera and Birth of Venus paintings...

:)

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
In such a mystically beautiful nature, the drunk naked women I imagined last night were those from the Botticelli's Primavera and Birth of Venus paintings...

:)
They're kinda like that, except *ahem* less 'robust' :whistling2:

·
Registered
106 Posts
They're kinda like that, except *ahem* less 'robust' :whistling2:
That's okay. In the 21st century, 'less' is more: less robust = more sexy... :)
Besides, I heard they say after the sixth beer, one can't see the difference... (for me, after the first beer, I can't see anything --I'd pass out, for I can't drink) :)

Anyway, enjoy the sublime nature and pure air there. A lot of people would go to such places to relax after working hard all year (which is called vacation); there you're on vacation year round.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Mo' pictures

Right , more pictures as promised.

I live in the shadow of the mountain above. Here is another view of it on the way to work:

The next photo is a shot from the actual town. It's located in a valley surrounded by mountains. It's where Hitler chose to produce heavy water for his atom bomb experiments during the second world war.

Enjoy!!! The snow is melting and spring is fast approaching. I can't wait!! Bring on the trout fishing!:yes:

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Cheers!! The place only gets nicer from here on. I am not used to having 4 seasons as in Australia it's just spring or summer (hot and hotter).

21 - 28 of 28 Posts