Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw someone buying a quart of Goof Off today and I almost puked. I have had the same 4oz. can for probably 3 or 4 years. I mean seriously this person should choose another occupation.

·
Registered
317 Posts
mix it 50/50 with denatured alcohol, it will take latex paint off anything with a quickness! I figured that out my first day on a painting job cleaning up after the journeymen

·
SeHablaEspañol
843 Posts
I saw someone buying a quart of Goof Off today and I almost puked. I have had the same 4oz. can for probably 3 or 4 years. I mean seriously this person should choose another occupation.
hahaha, yeah I got one quart to clean off oil paint from the seat of my brand new car, God... worst mistake ever, I had to let the windows down for a few days. Now that goof off it's been sitting at my storage just thinking what it's done for almost 3 years... Crazy that Goof off it's still in the market.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Funny. I have been around paints, solvents, ect since I was five. AND of all the products that were horrible, to me, goof off was the one one product that made me th esickest and had the absolute WORST smell. I'd rather breath a room full of laquer than that product.

·
very senior member
9,848 Posts
They are advertizing it on TV, maybe they have made it "green" and it no longer smells( or works):whistling2:

·
PinheadsUnite
30,724 Posts
After hearing what politicians and candidates on both sides have been doing and saying, I'd be buying GALLONS.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts