Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner

1 - 20 of 99 Posts

·
17,818 Posts
Just call em up and ask the receptionist to send you a sample.
My last email with John he asked for my address and I gave it and never heard from them again, I sent him another email a month later with no response. Not meant to be. No worries.

This was from foot tapping dry. :icon_confused:
Most brush companies tell you not to kick them out, Corona says it voids warranty.

·
Born To Be Mild
4,956 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
My pro form split twice also. Right down the hand on both sides to the metal. I was wondering if anyone else had this problem.

·
Super Moderator
9,486 Posts
I snapped a Wooster silver tip shaken water out of it after cleaning today. Not even hitting it on anything. Made a warranty claim.

·
Registered
260 Posts
I know there's a review floating around here about the Picasso brushes but any idea how it compares to the run of the mill Wooster Firms or Alphas or anything in the local paint stores??

I still like my Wooster Firm Shasta 2.5" (straight cut)..enough so that when Wooster discontinued them I had a case ordered lol. But I'm always up for something new. I really liked the Alpha when it first came out but found the 3" didn't seem to like to bend like the regular Firms when it came to tight inside cuts....and I don't really like sash brushes for most cutting.

·
Registered
7,822 Posts
Honestly the best brush I have ever used for holding a ton of paint, and laying it off consistently is the Alpha.

Proform have its advantages over it, but the alpha beats it in that regard.

Glad you posted it reminded me to post this. An almost new 3" proform...

:(

·
Registered
7,822 Posts
Yes, but the 3" flat was the only one that happened to, and I usually leave mine in water if its being used daily. All the angled sash brushes are fine, just getting worn.

Well all but the 3" angle that I dropped and bent right on the angle end. :(

1 - 20 of 99 Posts