Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just purchased a Graco GX 19. Looking for feedback on what extra parts I should purchase to keep in my toolbox.

Also, are there better hoses and guns on the market then the ones that came with the sprayer?

Thanks.

·
Registered
3,462 Posts
Just purchased a Graco GX 19. Looking for feedback on what extra parts I should purchase to keep in my toolbox.

Also, are there better hoses and guns on the market then the ones that came with the sprayer?

Thanks.
Hoses are largely all the same though you may wish to add a whip hose which is more flexible.

Guns everyone has their preference. The new graco contractor PC gun is lighter and easier repack but has more over molded plastic parts same as the new titan gun easy to break. I really like the Tritech T380 guns my self more robust than the new guns.

Extra parts: Gun filters and a repack/pump kit.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the feedback. Can I use Graco FFLP tips (green) in the TriTech 380?

Hoses are largely all the same though you may wish to add a whip hose which is more flexible.

Guns everyone has their preference. The new graco contractor PC gun is lighter and easier repack but has more over molded plastic parts same as the new titan gun easy to break. I really like the Tritech T380 guns my self more robust than the new guns.

Extra parts: Gun filters and a repack/pump kit.

·
Registered
319 Posts
In my experience tip compatibility has to do with the housing you're using, and it seems just about any housing will fit on any gun as the threads seem pretty universal. I haven't used the tritech guns but I would bet they're compatible with the rac x housings that are required for the Graco fflp tips.

·
Registered
3,462 Posts
In my experience tip compatibility has to do with the housing you're using, and it seems just about any housing will fit on any gun as the threads seem pretty universal. I haven't used the tritech guns but I would bet they're compatible with the rac x housings that are required for the Graco fflp tips.
tritech makes both a standard 5/8 thread and a 7/8 thread so yes they are compatible

1 - 5 of 5 Posts