Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After over 27 yrs. I've cleaned my last Roller, Brush, and sprayer, I'm retiring. I found my remaining employee's employment with some of my former competitors and all is good. I am liquidating my remaing equipment and still have a few Graco's left for sale, 2 1095's and a 3900. The units have all been serviced and rebuilt if necessary by an authorized Graco warranty and service center locally. Any suggestions on where or how to go about selling these units? TIA

·
Super Moderator
Licensed General Contractor, Painting Contractor, Christmas Light Installer
2,695 Posts
You can start right here in this thread by taking pics, include a price, what form/s of payment you'll accept, local pickup only or if you'll ship, and if you're willing to ship, maybe the state you're in so people could get an idea of the shipping cost, (unless that's included, but either way, feel free to clarify).

Also, the age of the units and if they come with hose, gun, etc.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I tried to Post them in the equipment for sale section but was unable to do so. I've got 2-1095's and a 3900 gas for sale at pretty affordable prices. One 1095 is $1200, one is $1900, and the #3900 is $2500. All 3 units were brought into a Graco authorized warranty and service center and completely gone thru, any and all repairs were done with new parts. I've got a couple of hoses that would go with any of the units, no gun's worth selling. If interested I have the paperwork on each unit or can supply the phone number of the Graco Service Center.

Automotive tire Motor vehicle Road surface Window Asphalt
Tire Automotive tire Vehicle Motor vehicle Wheel

1 - 3 of 3 Posts