Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Purchased (11/15)to do one-two story Townhouse, including textured ceilings, I only used this on this one job. It's only had latex through it (pumped uncut Behr Premium Ultra like it was water).

After the job (went out of retirement to do this for an previous customer), it hasn't been used for over a year.) Because of knee issues, I'm finished on any ladders that are 5 step or higher and so this whole set up needs a new home.

It was cleaned, meticulously, nightly and at the end of the job and had pump protection injected to protect the almost new unit while in storage in my basement.

You can look up everything, Online, although I have included pictures.

I used a total of three or four of the tips so, the rest are new and the used ones have less than four actual use hours on them.

I want to sell everything as a package so, if interested, you can ask more questions or ask for additional pictures. I have the original box without the factory upper packing but can add something to protect it all during shipping.

List of Included Items:
Graco Ultra 395 stand with Contractor II Gun, Hose,

Purchased separately and included, here:
Hose Swivel

Clean Shot Shut-off Valve 309642H
10" gun/Tip Extension (allowing ceilings to be sprayed from floor

287032 Gun Filter (one of two in orig packg)

LTX821 RAC X
LTX221 RAC X
LTX517 RAC X
LTS 515 RAC X
LTX115 RAC X
LTX451 RAC X
246215 GUARD
3 BLUE TIP GUARDS
1 RED TIP GUARD
2444515 GUN SWIVEL
K15H 221 515 (BLK)Titan, I think

311 (RED TIP)Titan, I think
all tips are brand new or hardly used
Serious inquiries only, please.
Payment, via PayPal (Set up an paypal account and use your debit or credit card)
Price: $950 + Shipping from Delaware I'll have to weigh it and get an estimate once I have a serious buyer.

Thanks for taking a look.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,253 Posts
Yeah, I agree. They had those same sprayers new at PPG the other day for $950. Without all the extras of course, witch does make a difference. Just not a huge enough difference to make it seem like a particularly good deal.

I'm actually in the market for a sprayer in that size range myself, but I only use high boy models.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for your feedback. The Tips (11) were $thirty/tip and the case was $24. The 10" extension and sureshot was $110/ I will consider reducing it. Thanks for the feedback, guys.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Graco Ultra 395 low stand Price Reduced $775.00

After receiving some feedback on my ad, I have decided to reduce the price of the aforementioned Set Up to $775. Let me know if interested.:vs_cake:

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm going to have to pass at this point since I haven't heard back.
I went to your profile and left a message for you rather than put it here, publicly, but here you are so here is my reply. I left you my phone number at your profile message. If you still have any interest, contact me.:wink:

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
...for your reply. Everything was sold shortly after I posted, months ago.
Best Regards
I've never seen a tip case before. I have about 50 tips all mixed in together. I have no idea which ones are still good. I need to find a way to organize them by the amount of gallons gone through or something similar. My method now is to just test on brown paper and see if it tails.

Too bad you weren't in Canada locally, I would have bought it in a second. I could use a rig for shellac primers, etc and smaller jobs. Painters around here are selling crappy old sprayers like 390's, covered in paint, for about $500. I'd rather buy new than buy 2nd hand crap. Yours was a good deal.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts