Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Painting Trainer
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

We are the sustainability initiative for the Australian painting industry. Check out our program www.greenpainters.org.au
The program was developed by professional painting trainers. Australia has a highly regulated and trained painting industry. To be a trainer you must be an experienced tradesman (3 years at college), and a qualified trainer. The GreenPainters program was developed by a group of trainers who are keen on
  • educating painters about sustainability
  • protecting painters health
  • protecting the environment
  • stopping the green-washing of manufacturers
We did this and our course has been attended by 240 painters across Australia and 35 in the US. It has been funded by govrenment grants, and has been so effective that we get painters writing to us to tell us it changed their life, and grew their business. This year it was nominated for the United Nations World Environment Day Awards. We want to roll it out across the US and Canada. The course has been adapted for the US, and we are looking for painters and trainers who are keen to work with us.

If you have contacts or ideas that would be useful, please let us know.

·
P&D Trainer & Assessor
562 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Dude i want to take participate in the training industry of the painting but so far way i have passion want to become painter if you have opportunity of the online guide tell me i wish to take participate and learn more...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.