Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all! Let me begin by saying thank you in advance for a wonderful forum for the painting profession. I look forward to everyones knowledgable advice, tips, etc.

We are a small (but ambitious) painting company. Although we do most of the basics, we mainly specializes in reheb painting. Basically I'm the guy that takes all the nasty grunt work jobs that most here probably turn down :)

I began painting in high school and was lucky enough to have a great mentor for a boss. I left the trade for 3 years to try becoming a factory man, and returned 2 years ago to begin my own painting business. Through all the struggles that come with starting a new business, I wouldnt trade it for anything.

Thanks for letting me introduce myself, happy to be a PT newbie!

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome to Paint Talk.Im not to far away from your area.
Hopefully not to close to my area :)
Just teasin, thanks for the welcome Neese! Let me know if you wanna sub out any really high paying, peice of cake jobs to me this winter :thumbup:

·
Administrator
19,561 Posts
Welcome to PT!
Dan

Reactions: MIZZOU

·
A Brush Above
4,669 Posts
Welcome from College Station, Texas. We'll try and be gentle to your boys tonight at 6pm central time. :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Welcome from College Station, Texas. We'll try and be gentle to your boys tonight at 6pm central time. :thumbup:

at least you guys took it easy on us in the second half! maybe our welcome to the SEC will be less painful in basketball :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts