Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everybody,

I'm new to this forum but interested in getting my foot in the industry. Just looking for shared wisdom.

·
PinheadsUnite
30,724 Posts
welcome Crimsonole ,

Are you starting from square one getting into the industry, or do you have experience working with established painting companies ?

I see from your profile you say, "business owner". Does that refer to the one you are going to set up, or are you already an established business in another field?

I am sure we can offer some directions and directives if we better understand from whence you come.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
welcome Crimsonole ,

Are you starting from square one getting into the industry, or do you have experience working with established painting companies ?

I see from your profile you say, "business owner". Does that refer to the one you are going to set up, or are you already an established business in another field?

I am sure we can offer some directions and directives if we better understand from whence you come.

Square One. I see a market and potential for the industry, but admittedly don't know much about painting other than the occasional room in my own properties.

Real Estate Investment. Yucky Home Buyers & EZ Credit Homes

·
17,849 Posts
Crimsonole

While I understand you are not a true DIY candidate, you must understand this forum is for professional painters that are in the field in someway.
I appreciate that you are interested in starting a painting business although I do not think that this forum is the best place for you to get your start.
This forum was set up for the already established painter to come and talk shop.
I suggest you look into franchising or going and getting your license and insurance so you can start this new venture. If you had actual painting experience and were looking to talk shop about the footfalls of starting a painting business then you would be more than welcome.

I am going to include the standard yada yada yada of refering you to the DIY forum as it is a very useful site for learning the basics. I am a member there and post there to help people when I can.

Thanks for posting on PaintTalk.com. The Moderators of this forum would prefer if you post Do It Yourself related topics on our sister site www.DIYChatroom.com

PaintTalk.com is designed for professional painting contractors and the related fields to discuss issues and topics pertaining to the painting industries. Many of our professional contractors are also members at DIYChatroom.com and are looking forward to assist you with your needs.

Please take a moment to post your question at www.DIYChatroom.com If your not already a member of DIYChatroom.com you can sign up for a free account by going to http://www.diychatroom.com/register.php/

We apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused. This thread has been closed.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.