Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone here getting jobs from grey star management? Im thinking about signing up with compliace depot so that i can get apartment painting jobs. What you think?

·
Registered
253 Posts
My only experience with it is indirect. And it was not positive. I bid several different pojects for a head of maintenance at a complex. And finally after about the 6th trip thier I asked if we were ever going to get any work. We have bid about 6 things. He acted all smug and siad, " sure your a member of compliance depot right?" I don't know what your talking about. Everyone has to be a member to work for us its only a 100 bucks to join.

So I have not heard from that guy since. It appears he was jerking my chain the whole time to get prices for his buddy i surmise. It happens alot around here. I googled compliance depot and it was not positive either. I called a paint supplier and they had to join 7 to 10 apartment complexes and pay annual fees if they wanted to sell paint to them. The google search reviews were mixed, but prob 80% considered it a scam. Its in the 1000's for the initial membership to join and then maybe 100 per complex. But my paint supplier said they are getting more and more complexs and its pretty common.

What pissed me off the most is the guy didn't tell me up front before I bid. That is how I know he jerked my chain. He will never get a return bid from me ever again. I suggest you ask every maintenance guy if they are members. If they say no OK. If they say yes beware.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts