Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
PinheadsUnite
30,724 Posts
Hey Glenn, glad to see you found us.

Bodine, Chris Nelson, and I need some help keeping these painters in line ;)

Can't remember, were you at March Madness this year?

-Bill (ex-NGPP, after 10 years ;) )

·
Banned
5,000 Posts
i sent my dog down to NJ for a few months to be trained ........lovin those pine barrens you lucky SOB .....

Welcome !!

·
Registered
12,314 Posts
Welcome Glenn, please feel free to start some wallpaper threads to give Bill something to focus, he is spending waaaay too much time on Google images!:whistling2:

·
Painting & Decorating
1 Posts
Hello all. Not wanting to boycott this thread, but I wondered with all the mention of NJ and Philadelphia else where on the Introduction branch, is painttalk.com open to all across the globe? Ashlar here from Nottingham, England!

·
Banned
5,000 Posts
YES its a global community but generally speaking all the good advice comes from the N. Eastern part of the US ......

·
Registered
12,314 Posts
Hello all. Not wanting to boycott this thread, but I wondered with all the mention of NJ and Philadelphia else where on the Introduction branch, is painttalk.com open to all across the globe? Ashlar here from Nottingham, England!
Welcome, we have members from every continent! Feel free to start a new thread and tell us about yourself!

·
PinheadsUnite
30,724 Posts
we have a few from the UK here already. welcome.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts