Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone.

I have been painting houses for 17 fun filled years, mainly doing residential interior remodels. I have a fair amount of experience with drywall/plaster and wood repair.

I found this forum a few weeks ago, and have been occasionally lurking around ever since. There is a lot of great info on here that has been helpful. I look forward to reading more, and maybe throwing my 2 cents in every once in a while.

Another reason I signed up was because I am in a jam, and was hoping I could post a quick question. If there are any objections please let me know and I won't.

Thank you for your time.

-Paintocalypse

·
Delco, Pa
1,176 Posts
Welcome from Philly burbs. Feel free to post your question. Find the appropriate section and fire away. There is alot of highly qualified pros on this site with a lot of good info.

·
17,818 Posts
Welcome. :thumbsup:

Find the appropriate section and post and we will try to help, keep in mind there are some hot topics around here such as the going rate, how much to charge, the use of illegal workers and illegal business practices, if your topic is not based on those you should get some helpful info.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts