Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello fellow painters. I have recently been thrown into the world of apartment turnovers :huh: & I've been reading some interesting stuff on here for a few weeks and decided I should just join, so here I am.

·
Administrator
20,196 Posts
Welcome to the group!

Dan

Reactions: Rbriggs82 and TRP

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks all. Ive been reading bad and decent things about apartment turnovers, I don't mind working my ass off but hope its not as bad as some people have made it out to be :blink: So far its not bad, worst part is waiting on money

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hello fellow painters. I have recently been thrown into the world of apartment turnovers :huh: & I've been reading some interesting stuff on here for a few weeks and decided I should just join, so here I am.
Welcome TRP.

How many are you doing monthly?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Welcome TRP.

How many are you doing monthly?
Well I just started doing this in September because it was offered to me by someone I know that is maintenance there, and a way to start working for myself. Right now its slow and only did 7 in sept. and 8 in oct.

Im trying to figure out the best way to get a couple more apartment complexes to keep me busy and get more money flowing. The place im painting for now loves me and I can use them as a reference. Im guessing just go to the office of the places im interested in and just ask to speak with a manager.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts