Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am now working here in North Carolina with FatherandSon. I am here to help the company succeed. After the morning meeting I am now officially John's conscience. He wanted me to check out this site, and I already love it! I grew up in a home where my dad ran successfull painting businesses. I've been painting since I was old enough to work summers. I am hoping to learn a lot from this community. So my name is F&SWins because its the first few letters of my last name (Wins). Thanks for your time!

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
I am now working here in North Carolina with FatherandSon. I am here to help the company succeed. After the morning meeting I am now officially John's conscience. He wanted me to check out this site, and I already love it! I grew up in a home where my dad ran successfull :blink:painting businesses. I've been painting since I was old enough to work summers. I am hoping to learn a lot from this community. So my name is F&SWins because its the first few letters of my last name (Wins). Thanks for your time!
No jankiness here Ryan. Good to see you liking it here. Thanks.

glad to have you here what part of nc are you in, im in charlotte
I am a Charlotte native Dave. How long have you been there? Like it?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts