Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,516 Posts
Welcome Chris, as a teacher/painter it will be perfect "extra" summer bucks in your pocket.

Funny story, my Daughter's guidance councillor was reminiscing about doing a bit of summer painting for some pocket cash.
I guess he saw my whites and just felt like sharing.

·
Sup!
479 Posts
Welcome to the forum Chris! Good to have you!

Funny story, my Daughter's guidance councillor was reminiscing about doing a bit of summer painting for some pocket cash.
Funny I get that a lot too! lol:rolleyes:

·
Dry as Rye
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Welcome from South Florida!

Born in Brownsville, TX, grew up in Houston, stayed in Dallas for a while...were exactly are located in Texas?
San Antonio. My understanding is that Dallas, Houston, Austin and San Antonio all vary greatly in culture, cost of living, wages etc. I'd expect that, considering the differences in these categories between Hartford, NYC, Boston or Portland in the northeast, and their relative distances from one another.

·
Dry as Rye
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Welcome Chris, as a teacher/painter it will be perfect "extra" summer bucks in your pocket.

There was a crew of guys who dabbled in the summer months back home. Called themselves TTP, Teachers that Paint. I'm sure they made some coin during those months, but I can't speak to their quality or commitment/training in trade because I never witnessed their work.

Maybe I can find a teaching job for the summer months in Texas where it's 110 degrees, and paint the rest of the year. That'd be great. I'll bet these schools have air conditioning.

·
Registered
5,516 Posts
There was a crew of guys who dabbled in the summer months back home. Called themselves TTP, Teachers that Paint. I'm sure they made some coin during those months, but I can't speak to their quality or commitment/training in trade because I never witnessed their work.

Maybe I can find a teaching job for the summer months in Texas where it's 110 degrees, and paint the rest of the year. That'd be great. I'll bet these schools have air conditioning.
:notworthy:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.