Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Skip Barrett
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for way to attract potential franchisees from the painting contractor industry. You can check us out at www.wedolines.com.
What I would like to know is what are the popular media, magazines, etc. that the industry uses for the purposes of placing some recruitment advertising.
Thanks is advance for the info!
Skip Barrett
We Do Lines

·
Right!
873 Posts
I just love viral marketing! If I can help in any way possible please feel free to shoot me a pm.:no: we do lines we do lines we do lines we do lines we do lines we do lines we do lines we do lines we do lines we do lines. I figure I just saved you from having to start anymore threads for a little while at least.:yes:

·
Registered
12,314 Posts
Guys, if you have an issue with a member, please use the report button.
Yes, I agree, it looks as if he is here only to promote his own franchise. If that turns out to be the case, he will be banned. Please be patient.
Thanks

·
Retired Moderator
10,323 Posts
Just wondering how "Asphalt Maintenance" falls into the Professional Painters Forum? Sell him ad space, real simple.

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
I am looking for way to attract potential franchisees from the painting contractor industry. You can check us out at www.wedolines.com.
What I would like to know is what are the popular media, magazines, etc. that the industry uses for the purposes of placing some recruitment advertising.
Thanks is advance for the info!
Skip Barrett
We Do Lines
Was browsing on the site, hit contact and saw this

"We found We Do Lines to be quick and profesional, great to work with, and certainly would recomend WDL for future projects."

May want to talk to your web guy to fix those typo's:thumbsup:

·
Registered
72 Posts
Professional Painters

Wolfgang,

I spend every night walking behind a striping machine. Six miles forward and four miles backwards. I use about 40-45 gallons of paint thru a 319 tip, a hole about the size of a grain of salt. Every time I pull the trigger I have to make sure I'm set up to walk a perfectly straight line.

I get paid to do it.

Just wondering how "Asphalt Maintenance" falls into the Professional Painters Forum? Sell him ad space, real simple.

·
Right!
873 Posts
I don't hate you guys. I have toys too!:yes:

·
Registered
5,515 Posts
I have never seen the best of companies that apply coatings have as many high end toys, nor a CFO like these guys do...

just sayin'

:)

·
Born 2 Paint
5,021 Posts
I don't know.... I got dispached a few years ago out of the local in Portland to help stripe the Hyundai parking lot for the Port. We were applying paint. 40,000 parking spaces. I made some big money that summer considering I was just working for wages.

·
PinheadsUnite
30,724 Posts
Gentlemen,

As PWG said, "We do lines" are professional painters, period.

I do agree that their contribution of knowledge to the PT community has been noticeably non-existent and apparently the only reason they have used this forum is to get their name out on the internet for SEO purposes. They also seem to have made a big push to make their presence known on the social networks.

BUT, they are professional painting contractors - that's an undeniable fact. On behalf of the PT community and to be in adherence with the philosophy of this forum, I do ask them to stop their blatant self-serving promotion and contribute to the exchange of knowledge.

I have a feeling the mods will start adjusting posts that are obvious promotional name-placements.

·
Right!
873 Posts
Welcome from the CLASSIC CITY!:brows:

·
Retired Moderator
10,323 Posts
Okay, I'll play nice....but I'm still not convinced about them being bona-fide painters. And I'm so impressed about using a 419 tip. Wow. Who would've thought....

1 - 20 of 36 Posts