Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm from Southern NH, been painting for about 12 years, the last 4 have been on my own and l LOVE it. I work in both MA, NH and occasionally VT. I do pretty much mostly new interior, at least lately while times are good, hate exterior and do it as little as possible. I run a small crew, me and my main guy and lately another guy. I'm glad to be a member of a site where us painters can toss around advice and ideas to each other, god knows we all have different ways of doing things ?. All the different input is very valuable as a business owner/craftsman.

·
Administrator
19,580 Posts
Welcome to the group. Good intro.

Dan

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey thanks! I lived in Washington for a few years in my childhood and love it out there. Been a long time but I still remember all the farms, the smell of them (which I love), the coffee stands and huge breakfast pancakes from diners, and mom & pop stores. I'm sure it's changed a bit, maybe? I'm assuming Oregon is or was similar?

·
Administrator
19,580 Posts
Hey thanks! I lived in Washington for a few years in my childhood and love it out there. Been a long time but I still remember all the farms, the smell of them (which I love), the coffee stands and huge breakfast pancakes from diners, and mom & pop stores. I'm sure it's changed a bit, maybe? I'm assuming Oregon is or was similar?
Well, out in the country for sure. We have the college horse and cow barns not all that far away so when the wind is just right...

Tillamook also has an ambiance to it's air that goes above and beyond the typical community that is close to the coast. :biggrin:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts