Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Scott and I am a professional painter. I had never thought about the existence of a painters' forum and stumbled upon this one by chance. I hope that I may be able to contribute as well as learn a few things here.

·
Registered
12,314 Posts
Welcome Scott! Look forward to hearing from you! Feel free to post your website in your signature line!

·
Banned
81 Posts
St. Louis!! yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Grew up there, great place! Love the city life.:thumbup:

It seems this sight has a lot of the places I used to live...

·
tween member
50 Posts
Ok, Ok i will speak also. I have been visiting this forum for about a month now. What a great place to learn and communicate with like individuals. I have just one question, if I re-post this question 2000 times can I be a senior member:whistling2:

·
Almost Gone
10,730 Posts
Ok, Ok i will speak also. I have been visiting this forum for about a month now. What a great place to learn and communicate with like individuals. I have just one question, if I re-post this question 2000 times can I be a senior member:whistling2:
only need 100. the bar is set low enough for everybody. Welcome to the forum if you are real.

·
Registered
12,314 Posts
Ah, I see we have another wiseacre!:thumbup:
Young man, you march yourself right over here!
We require
Full Name and Birthdate and Social Security #
Address , website, a note from your mother and your firstborn!
Then you may continue on to your journey of 2,000 posts!

J/K!:jester: Welcome to the new and improved Paint Talk!

·
tween member
50 Posts
Thanks all, the name is Dom. What are the odd of being Italian and a painter:yes: Syracuse NY is my playground. I have been painting on and off for 24 years. Most recently as a facility painter for Chrysler. Close to 2 million sq ft building. From ceiling to epoxy floors on assembly lines. They sold plant and now is in shut down mode. Im out on my own now painting and doing as much research as possible to succeed when I came across this website. I am putting a quote together for a 120K sq ft apartment/condo conversion from a factory and needed info. Again thanks for the welcome, and also I like to be a wise A$$ once in a while. Gotta live.:eek:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts