Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, Just wanna say that I am a professional Painter, with a few years under my belt. But I am a new business owner. And I'm finding SOOO much great information on this forum sight. I'd like to thank all of you folks out there who are willing to share your knowledge and experience with fella's like me just starting out in the business side of thingd. Wisepainter, DaArch( even if you always seem a little short with folks.;)), PressurePros,FatherandSonPainting and I know there are many more that I just can't think of right now. Well, let me introduce myself. My name is Ray Killam and I live up here in Central Maine. I'm married and am the father of two boys and two girls with a little one on the way. With that many mouths to feed I felt I needed to cut out the middle man and work for myself. I've found alot of the information here very useful as I've been creating form and procedures to run a company. The last ting I wanna be is just some hack. I desire to build something to pass on to my children someday An.yways, thanks again guys for all the great information and I promise you I will be picking your brains for all I am worth.:thumbup:
GRACE & PEACE

·
Registered
779 Posts
Ray,
Welcome from northern mass (neighbor) and also 4 kids. Going out on my own many moons ago was the best and worst thing I did. Some sleepless nights but wouldn't change it for anything. Just remember two things: hire slow, fire fast. And spend less than you make. Good luck
Ron

Sent from my iPad using PaintTalk

·
PinheadsUnite
30,724 Posts
welcome,

Short ?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts