Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, new to this forum and came her because I needed some advice on something that should be simple. I have a old phone, looks like the image. How would I go about spray painting this? It's got scuffs on it and I want to restore it a bit. I'm not looking for perfection or anything crazy just a decent job. I found a spray paint that ismetallic silver which is gloss and has primer in it. Should that be good enough? I also plan to kind of sand the phone a bit before applying so that it can stick. Also for the chrome finish on the bezels, is there any such spray paint that does that? Thanks.

·
Administrator
20,098 Posts
Sorry, this is a forum designed for professional painting contractors (structural painters) and the related fields to discuss issues and topics pertaining to the painting industries. The Moderators of this forum would prefer that you post Do It Yourself related topics on our sister site www.DIYChatroom.com. Many of our professional contractors are also members at DIYChatroom.com and are looking forward to assisting you with your needs.

Please take a moment to post your question at www.DIYChatroom.com. If you're not already a member of DIYChatroom.com you can sign up for a free account by going to Register.

This thread is now closed.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.