Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you I try to keep it very clean. When you roll up to a $3M house you cannot look like a slob!

Rick

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Sweet... very nice. Ever think of lettering the truck or do you like being low key on the weekends ;)

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
It's a Dodge. I like the trailer. :thumbup:

·
Registered
152 Posts
Looks VERY nice.
Nice logo, too.
Do you use extension ladders? (I don't see any ladder racks)

·
Registered
147 Posts
My truck looked like that for about a week, now it looks like it got nailed by a paint bomb. Made things much worse by trying to scrub off the paint with a rough sponge,
Got the paint off, clearcoat and all!

·
The Lurker
3,514 Posts
Here is mine:

http://picasaweb.google.com/agapepainting.net/UtilityTrailer

:thumbup:

Just finished with a new paint job. The frame was black with white panels. I plan to replace the SW signs with my own art.

J
My comments are geared towards more then jason here, but why do guys seem its nessaccary to put a paint brand on there trucks or trailers??? Are these HUGE companies giving you such a great deal you feel you need to give them free advertising?

Most clients will use what ever paint you tell that you the painter "recommends", these big paint co's SW, BM, PPG and many more have a gazillions to spend on advertizing we shouldn't have to do it for them and for what?? a couple of shirts, maybe a 1$ or 2$ more off a gallon when they probably could do that even w/o us putting there name on the side of our rigs...

·
Painter/Owner
344 Posts
Not sure about the reasons why ... unless a person is getting paid by the company to run the Ads. Some major companies pay a good bit to have others place a magnetic or other type sign on a vehicle. For example a company that my son-in-law represents pays him over $400.00 to use their signage on his truck.

I guess if I were going to have signs that display one company product over another I would see who wanted to pay for the publicity:yes:

·
Registered
Painter
2,036 Posts
I think you stole that off of NEPS....lol
Shhhhh! Don't be too loud, He might hear you.... :laughing:

As for the SW sign... I only paid $5 for it last year. Again, it will get replaced, I bought stencils for my own signage today. Pics later.... :thumbsup:

·
Registered
Painter
2,036 Posts
why do guys seem its nessaccary to put a paint brand on there trucks or trailers???
For me it wasn't about the paint brand more than it was about a good price for the sign and being that SW made it, they just about give them away for free because of their name on it. $5 ea.

J

·
The Lurker
3,514 Posts
For me it wasn't about the paint brand more than it was about a good price for the sign and being that SW made it, they just about give them away for free because of their name on it. $5 ea.

J
Sure they give it away its free advertising for them. I would give my signs away for free if someone was to drive around with them on it too.
:)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts