Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

· Registered
697 Posts
yes, i also wish for the OP to do very extremely well with California Paints
and for every BM distributor to go under and to eat rice and beans (sans curry) for the rest of their lives, lol :):p:p
I'm not Indian but my ex-boss would get upset at me bringing homemade pulao, seekh kebabs, and riata to lunch with a ceramic plate, heated by an electric lunchbox I had to plug in. He lived on Clif Bars and sandwiches all the time, and expected me not to eat like a proper human who is not a machine under the spell of Protestant work ethic.

· Registered
697 Posts
OP, I did some homework and I found out what might be the closest equivalent to the High Gloss Muralo Ultra around right now. I looked up Graham Paints and found they made a high gloss ceramic paint, and I remember reading back in the day Graham and Muralo were basically relabels of each other. The Graham Paint is no longer around, but apparently it's been relabeled "Fixall High Gloss Enamel" according to other paint stores on Google.

I swear the gloss level of the Muralo version of this is exactly on par with gloss white oil Rustoleum, if not higher gloss, and it leveled even better than oil based Rusto did in a side by side test I did. It's absolutely amazing paint. So California is apparently still making it under that name (you can see the ICP Construction on the bottom of the page.)

Window Door Fixture Wood Building

That was done with a microfiber roller, not sprayed, and came out like that with the Muralo version of that paint. So hopefully California kept the "Fixall" version as good, but it was disappointing to see no high gloss in a normal Cali line.

DEFINITELY carry that paint, though, OP.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts