Professional Painting Contractors Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’ve been watching for couple days now and I have a question or 3 so I’ve been in buisness now for almost 30 years finally took a big step off on my own ad of last eeek and got licensed and insured I was wondering if anyone like to assist m on creating a perfect get out letter or email for realtors and contractors near me also I have to ask if anyone would like to sub out some work near the North Carolina area look forward to hearing from some one thanks

·
Super Moderator
Journeyman Painting Contractor
3,442 Posts
My first advice would be to spell Business correctly. Or No one will ever want to do buisness with you.
But wait.. you've been in business for 30 years? :unsure:

·
Administrator
21,724 Posts
A letter may never make it past a secretary.
Normally, my thought would be in order to introduce yourself, you should to try and an in person get together either at their office or, in the case of a contractor, at a job. But in this day and age of Covid, that may be tough.
Maybe a phone call, then followed up with a letter outlining of your experience level and a list of possible references, would be a way to go. Start with any you have met or know personally. Once you start working for a few, the word will start to get out.

Reactions: monarchski

·
Super Moderator
Licensed General Contractor, Painting Contractor, Christmas Light Installer
2,505 Posts
Must’ve been a mis click but yes almost 20 as of last week insurance and Llc token care as well
Have you been in business for 20 or 30 years? In any event, I'd make sure you have your numbers in order before you write any letters to advertise. One of the first questions you'll be asked if you're contacted will be pricing related. Those people will have little patience for those who they contact if they don't know their numbers. Good luck.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts